Moving around Bugis on a Saturday afternoon, I was hoping to style sight lots of fashionistas from casual chic to all-out glam because as Gore Vidal once said “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.” Hear Hear!
- Love Moschino Pleated Open Cardigan, Farfetch
- Erika Cavallini Semi Couture Strapless Maxi Dress, Farfetch
- Bella Luxx Trapeze Maxi Dress, Farfetch
- Light Purple Colour Block Structured Tote Bag, River Island
- Balenciaga Giant 12 Golden City Mini Bag in Rose, Neiman Marcus
- Head of the Class Glasses, Nasty Gal
- ASOS Elephant Print Panel Cap, ASOS
- DKNY Silk-Cashmere Cardigan in Steel, Stylebop
- Alice + Olivia Silk Maxi Dress, mytheresa
- Kate Spade New York 'Juju' Wedge Sandal, Nordstrom
- Fendi 3Jours Tote, Barneys New York
- Big Felt Floppy Hat, Topshop
- Swear 'Louise 2' Boot, Farfetch
- Textured Floral Print Crop Top, Jane Norman
- Abbie Long Slit Skirt, ONLY
Well… someone’s going to a cowboy party! Hope she RSVPed!
When you pair flip flops with everything that you wear, you earn yourself a Guinness World Book of Record of being the ultimate sloth.