Christian Louboutin created the 8-inch, Swarkovsky-detailed heels featured above as an item to be featured in an upcoming auction to benefit the English National Ballet. Not meant to be walked in, clearly they’re inspired by an extreme silhouette that would be viewed as commonplace in the world of s&m. And in this case, it makes sense given ballet’s own dependence on foot maneuvers that are inherently tortuous to the foot.
Christian Louboutin 8-Inch Ballet Fetish Heels
Sunday, 03 July 2011 | by Kityan Choo
- Oscar de la Renta Designs Stationary for Paperless Post
- Moisture Meter Test with Vaseline Lotion, Physiogel Cream and Bvlgari Lotion [Video]
- Rejuvenating Summer Vacation Saved by the Bell at The Bell Pool Villa Resort
- Best Dressed Celebrities at amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala 2013
- Yoga for the Clitoris. My Experience with Orgasmic Meditation.
- Twitter Proves Almost Every Japanese College Student Wears the Same Exact Outfit
Latest Forum Replies
- Face tinin?
- Hi, Every time I gain a few pounds
- Re: Men Prefer Big Butts
- yeah , my boyf also said tht big but
- Re: AWESOME NEW RESTAURANT RESERVATION PLATFORM!!
- this website is good ! thanks :D
- Re: TIPS to stay safe from the HAZE
- sigh , the haze is super bad . i tri
- Re: What is your brand of Contact Lenses?
- I use super barbie! and love GEO :D