Forum
Any happy single ladies here? :)
started by @Janejane0203 2 Nov 2011, 4.38 am
2 Nov 2011, 4.38 am, #18621
Who says single women can't be happy? We can ! :).
posted by @Janejane0203
2 Nov 2011, 4.52 am, #18631
Hell yeah! ;)
posted by @Dear-Eve
2 Nov 2011, 5.49 am, #18655
Being single is cool. We don't have to face any drama in the relationship. However, as a woman, we would still feel cared and loved by someone. Bleah. I think I am heart broken. Hahah!
posted by @Janejane0203
2 Nov 2011, 11.39 am, #18773
Me too!! Agreed!
posted by @meitian86
2 Nov 2011, 11.49 am, #18775
:) you enjoy being single?
posted by @Janejane0203
2 Nov 2011, 2.46 pm, #18797
No doubt a single person can lead a very fulfilling life.

I'm just curious. Supposed you can find someone suitable. It won't be a perfect relationship. It will be like most relationships, with it's ups and downs.

Will you rather have that or be single?
posted by @juzdawn
2 Nov 2011, 5.04 pm, #18822
juzdawn wrote:

I'm just curious. Supposed you can find someone suitable. It won't be a perfect relationship. It will be like most relationships, with it's ups and downs.

If i know that a relationship gonna be not perfect, i will choose to be single.
Anyway, single is good. You have freedom and you have less to worry. haha
posted by @lindychua
3 Nov 2011, 12.48 am, #18855
juzdawn wrote:

I had to make that choice a couple of times in my life.

I chose to be in the relationship -- to give it a fair try. No relationships are perfect, so I wanted to see how we can make it work. The way I look at it, you can never know until you try. As much as I don't mind being single, I wouldn't want it for myself for the rest of my life. I would like to have a companion.

There were a lot of great memories by going through the relationships... and also some scarring ones. But hey, c'est la vie :) that's how we learn... and more importantly, it makes me appreciate being with/by myself even more.

I wouldn't enjoy being single if I didn't have to go through relationships. It's how we find ourselves :)

What about you? What would you pick?
posted by @globalcool
3 Nov 2011, 4.56 am, #18876
Yes i agree with that!
posted by @teeseesee
3 Nov 2011, 3.42 pm, #19019
For me, personally, I would love being in rs. It's really nice to know that u have someone whom you can rely on and who support you.
Just try to have more communication with ur partner and be more open to each other. This might not eliminate the problems and conflicts. But it surely helps to reduce the conflicts itself.

And being single ain't that bad at all. :) you can enjoy life. Have your own free time. Do whatever you want. So it actually depends on how you look at the situation :))
posted by @Janejane0203