You promise yourself that it won’t happen again. You want your posts to be freakin’ awesome right now, and you don’t want to wait! What apps do other people use? Stop blaming your pals for having too much spare time to edit those cool pictures, videos and infographics or for having a huge creative department to come up with that innovative content–you can do it too! Make your content marketing strategy “legen”…. read the post….”dary”!
Credit: Tweak Your Biz
This year, we want you to be prepared with some of the coolest apps out there to help you to transform “so-so” social media content into a “wow” content. Let’s get started:
1. Use PowToon to create easy and amazing presentations or animated videos about one of your new products or top tips to increase your sales. This easy-to-use presentation editor will help you show your ideas in a more visual and engaging way. We have created this short video introducing our blog to show you how easy and fun is to create these type of videos.
2. Quotes Cover allows you to upload your own pictures and it will randomize colors and fonts so you can customize your own graphic. Make your messages stand out with this cool and easy-to-use app. Below is a sample of a picture that we customized in the past for our Facebook page. It actually got a couple hundred impressions. Why don’t you surprise your customers and online audience with a group pictures wishing them Happy Holidays?
3. Choosing a winning topic to write about on your blog can be challenging sometimes. For a couple of weeks, we’ve been testing out InboundWriter. This app will help you choose the most appropriate topic for your blog by predicting the success of your content based on some of your web data. The colors red, orange and green will indicate if that specific content will work for you or not within a 0 to 100 score.
4. Turn boring content into engaging infographics with Piktochart. Out of all the free options in the market, we chose this app because it gives you several templates and icons in order to customize your infographic in many different ways. This is a sample of an infographic that we once created with this app for our blog to explain how users consume digital content. Did you know that infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than text articles?
5. Join the “Death to the Stock Photo” community for monthly free lifestyle pictures to use in your social media channels, blogs, or whatever you want. Don’t bore your audience with typical pictures that they have seen everywhere else. Check out some of these free stock photo sites where you’ll be able to find plenty of cool, fresh and modern images that allows you to modify and use as you please. Select the picture you want, download it and have fun–it’s as easy as that. Some of our favorite communities are: Unsplash, Getrefe and Life of Pix.
Read more at LinkedIn.