You will only need a few items: a regular Monopoly board game, the cards from an adult fantasy game (or make your own), a vibrator, massage oil, a timer and some time alone in the house.
The cards from the fantasy adult board game are to replace the Chance and Community Chest cards. The fantasy cards I’m referring to are ones that say things like: “Blindfold your partner and touch him with a feather in various places,” or “Massage a body part of your choice on your partner for five minutes.” Things like that. If you don’t already have a fantasy game with these cards, you can make your own.
Each partner should make at least 10 cards of things he wants done to him. Bear in mind you don’t know who is going to draw the card, so make sure it’s something that can be done to a male or female.
Of course, if your cards involve any props, like blindfolds, handcuffs, feathers, massage oil, etc… You’ll need to have those handy. Have a timer ready too, as the cards usually have a time limit on them, and if they don’t the default time period is five minutes. Make sure your vibrator is clean and if battery-powered, have extra batteries on hand.
Set up your Monopoly board in a location that is comfortable and private. Set it up like a normal Monopoly game, with each player getting the normal amount of money from the bank. Put the fantasy cards on the Chance and Community Chest card spots and put your game pieces on GO. You might want to be wearing something comfortable too, like a robe or nightgown, or just be naked. You are now ready to play Adult Monopoly.
Play the game with the normal Monopoly rules, except for several things:
- If you land on Chance or Community Chest, you draw a fantasy card and have your partner follow the instructions on it, performing whatever action it calls for on you, for whatever time limit is on the card. If no time limit is specified, then do it for five minutes. Use the timer. Do not bring your partner to orgasm.
- If you land on a railroad, you must “ride” the owner of the railroad for 10 minutes. This means you on top, railroad owner on the bottom. You may not bring yourself or partner to orgasm. You may ride at different speeds if necessary, in order to complete the time limit.
- If you land on The Electric Company, your partner must use a vibrator on any part of your body he or she wishes, for five minutes, without bringing you to orgasm.
- If you land on Water Works, your partner must stimulate you sufficiently to draw moisture from your body, without bringing you to orgasm.
- If you land on the Go To Jail corner, you must go to jail, and the only way you can get out is by performing fellatio or cunnilingus on your partner for 10 minutes, without bringing him or her to orgasm.
- If you land on Free Parking, your partner must do whatever you want for 10 minutes. If you can’t or won’t say what you want, draw a fantasy card and have him do that.
- If you land on the Income Tax or Luxury Tax, you must pay by massaging your partner’s back, neck and shoulders for 10 minutes.
- If you land on a property and cannot pay the rent owed, you may negotiate with the landlord to provide services in lieu of rent.
- If you want to ensure that no one can pay rent, don’t pay out money for passing GO. This is an optional rule, and will end the game quicker (if you’re limited on home-alone time).
Obviously, the goal of this adult board game is to stay titillated for as long as possible. If you bring your partner to orgasm during any of the game play, you lose and your partner is allowed to leave you high and dry, so watch it! The game is over when both players can’t take it anymore and demand an orgasm. Free Parking is a good spot for that. Or landing on Boardwalk with a hotel on it and having no money.
Of course you can go on playing Adult Monopoly from there, for multiple orgasms…we did that one New Year’s Eve. Have fun!