Christmas should be spent not only with your loved ones but with good food as well. Whether you are dining out or buying Yuletide goodies takeaway, Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel has got you covered.
Glorious yuletide goodies and hampers are available by the hotel entrance from 22 November to 24 November 2018. Make your loved ones or business partners happy with the hotel’s selection of goodies from succulent roasts to lip-smacking seafood or decadent log cakes.
Making the hotel’s debut this year are:
• Lavender Roast Turkey with Orange, Apple & Cinnamon Stuffing (4.5-5 kg) – $198nett
• Raspberry Gula Melaka Coconut Log Cake (1 kg) – $68nett
• White Forest Bûche de Noël (1 kg) – $68nett
• Roasted Pistachio Cream Cheese Log Cake (1 kg) – $68nett
That’s not all. Hot favourites to look forward to include:
• Traditional Roast Turkey with Chestnuts, Duck Foie Gras Stuffing, Cranberries & Port Wine Sauce (4.5-5 kg) – $188nett
• Honey & Clove Glazed Ham (Bone-in) with Cinnamon Pineapple Sauce (5-6 kg) – $248nett
• Honey & Clove Glazed Ham (Boneless) served with Cinnamon Pineapple Sauce (2-3 kg) -$168nett
• Rosemary Roast Lamb Leg (Bone-in) with Mint Demi-Glace (2.5-3 kg) – $188nett
• Baked Salt Crusted Whole Snapper with Salsa Verde (1.5) – $138nett
• Signature Roast Pork Saddle stuffed with Pancetta, Prunes & Mixed Herbs (2kg) – $188nett
• Tiramisu Bûche de Noël (1 kg) – $68nett
If you prefer dining in, visit Marriott Cafe and indulge your taste buds with their festive buffets from 1 Dec to 30 Dec 2018.
Items that one should not miss when he or she is at the buffet include Roast Turkey with Chestnut Bread Stuffing, Slow-roasted Australian Beef Prime Ribs; Maple Gazed Leg Ham; Pan-fried Foie Gras with Chutney, Relish & Brioche; Milanese Style Lamb Chops with Lemon & Herbs; Bacon Wrapped Chicken Ballotine with Creamy Kale, and more.
There are also dishes for seafood lovers and this is one of our favourite sections too. The highlight includes Lobster Thermidor; Oyster Florentine; Crayfish with Chilli Herb Butter; Grilled Scallops with Salsa Verde; Whole Salt Crust Baked Salmon; Fresh Seafood on Ice and more.
Lobster Thermidor was our favourite and it was also the most refilled dish that evening.
End the feast on a sweet note with their festive desserts specially prepared by their dessert chef. We strongly recommend Raspberry Gula Melaka Coconut Log Cafe and Spiced Pumpkin Panna Cotta.
|1 to 23, 26 to 30 December (Monday to Wednesday)||Adult||$68++||$80++|
|1 to 23, 26 to 30 December (Thursday)||Adult||$68++||$108++**|
|1 to 23, 26 to 30 December (Friday and Saturday)
|1 to 23, 26 to 30 December (Sunday)||Adult||$78++*||$80++|
|24 December (Monday)||
|25 December (Tuesday)||Adult||$138++****||$160++***|
*Inclusive of free flow juices & soft drinks
*** Inclusive of free flow sparkling wines, red & white wines, beer, juices & soft drinks
*** Inclusive of free flow sparkling wines, red & white wines, beer, cocktails & juices
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is located at 320 Orchard Road, Singapore 238865