New year, new decisions and to some new career paths and new career decisions to make. There are many other aspects that Feng Shui can help you to achieve career growth. Believe it or not, why don’t you give it a try?
Positioning Your Furniture
- Since we are talking about Feng Shui for career success, it inevitably relates to the position of furniture in your office. It is strictly advised against having your back to the entrance of your office or cabin.
- According to Feng Shui, it creates vibes such that your colleagues will inconspicuously work behind you for career development and you may miss out on many career opportunities as you may be oblivious to it.
- If it is absolutely unavoidable due to office arrangements, place a mirror in front of you such that the view behind is clearly visibly to you.
- Also, if your desk is directly in front of a window such that your back is towards it, it will create a vibe of insecurity and instability in your cabin for you. Hence, try to keep that window closed and block it by placing a huge rack or stand in front of it.
- It is alright to sit facing a wall though. However, the best position would be to sit diagonally opposite to the door with a wall behind your back. This position keeps you informed and in control of events around you.
Maintain Your Place Clutter Free
- Feng Shui always propagates keeping your area clean and clutter free. It applies to all the places you spend time at your house and office.
- Never keep your table cluttered up with many little things. It is also very mentally distracting and blocks the flow of Chi and creates bad Feng Shui. More open space will help you realize more opportunities with the flow of vitality in to your space.
- Do not block space with piles of documents and files. When there is a need to keep them, attend to them as soon as you can and then dispose them off to the right cabinets outside your cabin or cubicle.
- If you want to hang a painting in your office, choose one that has a flock of birds or a wide lake. They have positive psychological effects on your mind.
- You can also keep a miniature replica of an airplane on your desk that will always motivate you to strive more and achieve higher career goals.
- Use blinds to reduce the intensity of natural sunlight filtering through your office. But, avoid using tube-lights or bulbs all the time. It is good to have some natural element in your office.
- Since Feng Shui is about wind and water, having an aquarium or fish tank can also help influence wealth accumulation positively.
- English ivy, ferns and bamboo plants are also good choices to keep in your office.
Feng Shui Ornaments
- Place a statue of a dragon with a turtle on its back in the southeast direction, preferably on your desk.
- Also, keep a Feng Shui coin with a red ribbon tied to it, in the dragon’s mouth. It brings good luck and new opportunities, and has very powerful positive effects for career growth and wealth generation.
- You can also place citrine crystals at your home and the office. They help attract wealth and also improves your self-esteem.
- When you place anything made of mud and earth, or are placing plants in your office, do not put a water source too. Together, water and mud can create a very bad combination harmful for your career.
- Also avoid earthy tones like yellow, brown and orange. Instead, use black and blue color tones in your office that are the colors of water in Feng Shui. Generally, the career area is in the north direction of your house or office.
- Use patchouli or cinnamon scented room fresheners or candles for your office.
Offices are high-stress zones and you need to balance it out with Feng Shui that promotes a good vibe overall and creates an energetic environment. Also, you will keep bad energy at bay and become more productive.
So if you have been wishing for a high-power career, try these tips to use Feng Shui for career growth.