The bold eyebrows and berry lips look is arguably the signature look of Fashion Week Fall/Winter2014. Made famous by Cara Delevingne, the famous English fashion model and actress, the look is taking the fashion world by storm. In this edition of our How-to video, Chanel will show you how to achieve Cara’s look.
What you need
Step by Step application
1. The base is first applied followed by loose powder.
2. The face, cheeks and jaw line are then contoured with a flat-tip paint brush.
3. For the eyebrows, Chanel uses a crayon eyebrow pencil and prefers a color that matches her hair.
4. Eyebrow powder with the same shade or color is then brushed on.
5. The powder softens the look as compared to an eyebrow pencil which can look harsh especially at the front or tip. The final step is to use the eyebrow mascara.
6. This helps the eyebrow to stay in place and the mascara actually renders better blending of the color.
7. After the eyebrows, it’s time for the eyelashes.
8. It’s interesting to note that for Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, the mascara was given a miss when it comes to the eyelashes. Only the eyelash curler was used. Starting from the bottom and gradually working upwards to achieve a natural curl look.
9. After the eyes are done, the lips are next. The berry lips look is achieved by applying a lip stain and finished with a lip gloss.
Voila! Now you too can emulate the Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 ala Cara Delevingne. Stay tuned for more How-To videos and beauty tips from us at MyFatPocket!