It's seriously adorable, and very simple to DIY.
Yogurt and fresh fruits come together in this red-nosed reindeer treat.
Rudolph Biscuit Recipe (serves 6)
6 pieces of digestive biscuits
6 pieces of blueberries
3 pieces of raspberries
15 pieces of mini pretzels
3 tablespoons of low fat yoghurt
1. Spread half a tablespoon of yogurt on each digestive biscuit.
2. Cut the blueberries and raspberries into halves.
3. Lightly press two halved blueberries onto each biscuit as the eyes and one halved raspberry as the reindeer's nose.
4. Place two pretzels onto the corners of each biscuit to form the antlers.
5. Break another pretzel into a third of its size and press onto each biscuit as the mouth.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING)
0.65 g Protein
20.70 g Carbohydrates
0.75 g Tat
0.29 Saturated Fat
116.02 mg Sodium
15.38 g Sugar
0.29 g Fibre
Nutritionist: Sandra Koh